Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Twilight Books!!

Well I have finished the first and the second book. I love these books. I haven't had the chance to get the second book yet. We are in the middle of Nick changing rigs right now so we are tight on money. I can't wait until I can get the third book though. I am dying to read them again. It has been 4 days since I finished the second book. I will just have to wait. I posted this just for you Tiff. Sorry I haven't posted more I have been pretty busy around here. I love ya .

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Cool!! I'm doing a report on Stephenie Meyer today at school. It should be interesting. Now I know you do more than sitting around and reading books, so go ahead and give us another post. We miss you guys and hope you can visit soon.

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

I am so glad that you are loving them!! I cant wait to see new pictures of the boys!!