Thursday, September 25, 2008

Twilight

OK so I saw how much that Tiff and Nikki talked about this series so I went and bought the first book in the series. They were so right. I can't hardly put this book down which is not a smart move on my part with a 4 year old and a 2 year old. I read when Zachary takes a nap while Caleb is at school. I also read it waiting to pick Caleb up from school and after I put the kids to bed. I can't wait to finish this book so that I can start the second one. I am so excited about the show coming out. I can't wait.I just want to say think you to my sisters for talking about it and getting me curious.

3 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

I am so glad that you are liking them.... Happy Reading...

Nikki said...

WOO HOO!! Welcome to the group of Twilighters!!! They are a crazy bunch!! You'll fit right in! LOL

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

Are you done with the books yet?
How did you like them?
Let me know!!!