Thursday, September 25, 2008

The trip to the Dentist!

Ok so yesterday Caleb had to go to the dentist to get a small cavity filled. I was more nervous then he was. But I didn't tell him either what the dentist was going to be doing. His first trip to the dentist went so well I didn't want him to think bad about going there. The people are so nice there. I had to bring Zachary too and Caleb wanted me to go in the room with him. Well the dentist came in and showed Caleb the tool that he would be using on his tooth. They didn't have to numb his mouth cause it was to small and they didn't have to do a whole lot. Well needless to say it took a total of maybe 10 min. at the most to fill his tooth. Caleb told me that it tickled and that it tasted very nasty. I tried not to laugh. He got a toy plane and a toy soldier from the dentist office for being so good. Zachary got the same toys as Caleb did too.

2 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

So glad that he had a good experience....

Nikki said...

Wow, when I hear dentist office and kids, I just cringe!! I'm so glad you had a better experience then me. Just so you can see how good you had it, read this post on my blog about the last time I took all 4 of my kids to the dentist. http://mikewilsonfamily.blogspot.com/2007/10/4-kids-and-dental-office.html